The Learning Center provides testing accommodations for students with disabilities during the summer as well as the academic year.
Questions regarding eligibility for testing accommodations should be directed to:
- Testing accommodations for students with disabilities include extended time, distraction-reduced environment, readers, scribes, and adaptive technology.
- Before scheduling an exam at the Learning Center, contact Disability Services to confirm eligibility and discuss appropriate accommodations.
- Students, not faculty, should schedule exams.
- Students should schedule the exam at least two business days ahead of the exam date (the Testing Desk is not open on the weekends) by calling 765-285-3779 or visiting NQ 350. The Learning Center may not be able to accommodate exams scheduled with less than 48 business hours’ notice.
- If possible, students should take the exam when the rest of the class is scheduled to take it. Faculty must approve any exceptions.
Phone: (765) 285-3779
Contact Jim Mills, Learning Center Assistant Director, with questions.