Feeling overwhelmed by the idea of utilizing a Canvas template? Not sure where to begin? If you’re craving a helpful, guided starting point but running on a tight schedule, join an instructional consultant in a micro-session focused on guiding you through our Canvas course template.
February 15, 2023
12:30 – 1:00 pm
Designed with busy faculty in mind, this lightening workshop series will take no longer than thirty minutes per session and will focus on getting you the basics so you can hit the ground running to prepare for next semester.
Specifically, in the first workshop of the series, you will:
- Identify key items in the template
- Identify how to use the Learning Guide to best fit your teaching needs
- Ask questions as they arise in real-time, answered by a consultant in our chat
- Stay on the Zoom for continued, 1:1 support with a consultant
Register for the Event
- 03/16/2023 → "Welcome to the Welcome Module"
- 04/11/2023 → "A Closer Look at Learning Guides"
- 05/01/2023 → "Assignment Pages and Discussion Boards"
The Division of Online and Strategic Learning provides support and assessment for technology-enhanced teaching and learning for on-campus, online, and blended courses and programs. Our aim is to establish an institute of good practice that all faculty will find useful, formidable, and essential to their aspirations of excellence in teaching.