We are looking for people who:
· Are at least 18 yrs old
· Exercise one time per week or less
· Have an interest in starting an exercise routine
· Do not have diabetes or cardiovascular disease
Volunteers will be asked to participate in the following:
· Basic measurements of height, weight, and body composition
· Measures of blood pressure, heart rate and rhythm by electrocardiogram (ECG)
· Cardiorespiratory fitness testing
· Strength measurements
· 12-week training program with a personal trainer
You need to be vaccinated against Covid-19 to participate.
Participants for this round of recruiting need to be available until mid-July.
Volunteers will be compensated for their time and effort.
Sponsored by National Institutes of Health Common Fund.
Principal investigator: Scott Trappe, Ph.D.
Please email email@example.com or call 285-1156 for further information.