A part-time hourly position (approximately 10 hours per week on campus) for a graduate student is available in the Office of Research Integrity beginning the Spring of 2023 through the Summer of ’23 at a rate of pay of $10.00 per hour. This position has the potential to convert into a full-time graduate assistantship in the ’23-’24 academic year, if performance evaluations are positive and the budget allows.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Strong analytical, detail-oriented, and project management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a highly organized, detailed manner.
• Ability to work well and communicate professionally and respectfully to the campus community.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Experience working with research regulations.
• Available to work for two years for the Office of Research Integrity.
• Computer proficiency - experience working with and managing various projects through software like OneDrive.
• Research experience in any field would be favorable but is not required. Preferred fields include human subjects research (social science and/or biomedical), biology, and chemistry.
• Some experience working with any webpage-designing/webpage-management software/program.
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills.
• Demonstrated competence in project organization, time management, and program planning skills.
BEFORE you can apply, you must obtain a referral for this job. To get the referral, complete the referral request form here: https://bit.ly/ocse- referral-request. Your request will be reviewed in 24-48 business hours. You will then receive an email from email@example.com with the pdf referral attached that will have instructions on how to apply for the job. PLEASE open the referral to find further instructions. Requisition Number 263259
To apply, please email the PDF referral, a resume, a cover letter, & references to Sandra L. Russell, at firstname.lastname@example.org.